Spring

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BFF Explosion Box

I don't know how, but I had a feeling that I needed to make something for my BFF, in Maryland. Julie and I have been friends since we were 8 years old and have stayed close since then even though we are 3000 miles apart. No matter what happens we are always there for one another.

She is, above all else, a mother, to five beautiful children. I wanted to make her an explosion box of her children: Her favorite colors are grey and purple.


The explosion box closed:
Photobucket



opened
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I was so grateful to receive this and it will always be a treasure to me. Thanks so very much for all the time and effort!

    ReplyDelete