Spring

Monday, August 2, 2010

Nice day for a white wedding!

My hubby told me one of his co-workers was coming back today from his honeymoon and then a shinning light bulb went over my head...Word Book....The last name was pretty easy...SU...So, I knew it wouldn't take that long.....

I didn't know their colors and nothing about them: This is what I came up with.

Photobucket

The Mr & Mrs.
I cut this out from a 12x12 sheet of printed acetate.
Then cut out the Mr & Mrs in blue paper and then glued them together.

Photobucket


The back of the "S" is the groom's page.
Since I didn't have much space to work with, the picture sizes are smaller

Photobucket

The Perfect Pair

Photobucket

The bride is stamped and embossed. I added pearl accents to her bouquet and hair

Photobucket

And the back

Photobucket

Hope you enjoy!

Stay tuned for the next entry...It is a picture of my blog candy that I am giving away on
August 17, 2010

2 comments:

  1. This is awsome... it makes me want to do a little scrapbook... and I don't do scrapbooks at all.


    I love your follower and email bling.

    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jeannie! I actually don't like to scrapbook either. I guess I don't consider this scrapbooking! LOL

    Hugs back to ya!

    ReplyDelete