Spring

Monday, October 18, 2010

BCA/Girl Power Blog Hop Winners!

This past weekend was wonderful! I am so happy because the BCA/GP Blog Hop was just a success!
As promised, here are the winners of the hop!

(up to) $20.00 package 'o goodies goes to:
True Random Number Generator
 Comment # 97
Sheree!!!
I will contact you via the email you left on my blog!

Next is the 5 lucky winners of the Oh My Crafts' gift certificate and ribbon die for your embossing machine


The winners are:
Comment #2
Michelle Taylor

Comment #33
Wendy Turner

Comment #20
Sarah Pink Cricut

Comment #3
Denise Velez-deArmas

Comment #16
Marianne Smith

I will be contacting you via FaceBook for mailing address!

Thank you again for your support!
Go Girl Power!






5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Where and the other winners. I just wanted to let you know that you put together a wonderful list of crafters for this Hop. There was some much awesome inspiration along the way.

    Marianne S.
    sthquilter at gmail dot com
    www.paperorfabric.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!! I am sooooo excited!!! Thanks so much and I loved the Blog Hop!!!! Yall are so creative and I would be lost without all of your inspirations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners!! Enjoy it :D

    ReplyDelete