Spring

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

You're a Superstar!

Hope everyone is having a Terrific Tuesday! It has been busy at our house....My oldest son, Jacob lost his first tooth (well, naturally....there was an escalator incident in 2008 in which he lost 4 teeth but we aren't counting that, people!) He is very excited for the tooth fairy to come!

On to my card that I made....Jacob got some super cool shirts from his Aunt and Uncle and I wanted to make a card for him to write a thank you note. When I was at the craft store the other day, I found all these cool $1 stamps that I loved!

T'he papers are DCWV. I also used the "Stars" embossing folder and some TH distressing inks for the star. I used red ribbon and some pop dots!

Thanks for looking!

Until next craft!

1 comment:

  1. Super card! Love all the stars!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete